The Message or the Message of the Hour is how followers of William Branham refer to his teachings. It is also how they refer to themselves generally as a movement. If you are "in the message" then you consider yourself a true follower of William Branham and a true follower of God.
Pages in category "The Message"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- Testimonies of Former Followers
- Testimonies of Former Message Ministers
- That which is perfect is come
- The Celebration of Christmas
- The Comparison
- The Denial of the Deity of the Son of God
- The Importance of a Right Spirit
- The Importance of Vindication
- The Jackson Camp
- The King James Version of the Bible
- The Message
- The Message Dress Code
- The Prophecies of William Branham
- The Returned Ministry Sect
- The Role of Women
- The Rules of the Message
- The Seven Churches Ages
- The Status of Message Believers
- The Testimony of James Bernard Manuel
- The Testimony of James Rozak
- Third Seal
- Was the Holy Spirit bound for the past 2,000 years?
- What should we believe?
- What We Have Learned
- Who did William Branham say we should follow?
- Why would I want to hear the Message?
- William Branham's Challenge on Historical Baptismal Practice
- William Branham's Challenge on the Baptismal Formula
- William Branham's Teachings on Water Baptism
- William Branham's View of Himself
- William Branham's Visions