The Seven Visions of 1933
|Click here to watch Pastor Tim Humes' video series - "The Jury Trial" - Part 3 just released!|
William Branham tells of a series of prophecies that were given to him in June 1933 by vision that would transpire before the coming of the Lord..
William Branham was very bold with these prophecies, claiming that the visions would be accurate "to the dot" and were "Thus Saith The Lord".. While he states that there were seven visions , he added the Roosevelt prophecy (in 1958); the egg-shaped, driverless car is clearly two prophecies; and he added an additional prophecy on November 13, 1960 (that he had never previously told) relating to women electing the wrong man.
Thus the seven visions of 1933 are more accurately described as the TEN vision of 1933. We assume that William Branham went with seven visions because seven is a much more spiritual number than ten.
In the Laodicean Church Age sermon, William Branham says, “Now let me say this. Can anyone prove any of those visions wrong? Were they not all fulfilled?” Over 80 years after 1933, we now have the benefit of hindsight in our ability to confirm whether these prophecies were accurate or not.
- 1 When were these prophecies made?
- 2 Detailed analysis of the 1933 visions
- 3 Quotes of William Branham
- 4 Footnotes
- 5 Navigation
When were these prophecies made?
The first time that William Branham mentioned his series of visions was on March 26, 1953 but he does not mention the year he received them. In May 1955, he states that they are written down on a piece of paper. He does not provide a full recitation of the list of visions until November 13, 1960 when he actually states he is reading them from his list. William Branham stated that a copy of the list of prophecies had been placed in the cornerstone of The Branham Tabernacle. However, when the cornerstone was opened in the late 1970's, nothing was found inside.
William Branham's recorded sermons are the only source as to the content of these visions. There is no corroborating or independent evidence that he ever made these visions public in 1933. In fact, William Branham indicated that most of the visions had been fulfilled in 1960:
- I was on my way to Sunday school, and when I was getting my Bible, a vision came before me; and I was stopped in the floor. And here was what it said. It's on yellow paper. Will be printed in the "Herald of Faith" right away, because most all of it is fulfilled.
William Branham often included facts when describing these prophecies that are historically inaccurate. William Branham stated that he kept a book of his prophecies; however, the contents of this book were never released to the public. It is our understanding that the Branham family has stated that this book has been "lost". One has to ask whether it ever existed. However, others have speculated that it was intentionally destroyed because its contents did not support the claims that William Branham made or showed that the prophecies had changed significantly over time.
- Now, in 1933 when we were worshiping over here in the Masonic temple where the Church of Christ stands today, on one April morning before leaving home, I was dedicating my--a car (I got a '33 model car, and I was dedicating it to the Lord's service.), and in a vision I saw the end time. Now, notice how striking this is. Back yonder when I was just a boy, and you can imagine what a 1933 model car looked like--now, what it looked like. And I went over there to the Masonic temple where... Some of you old-timers in here remembers; it's wrote down on an old paper at home. It's already in print and went out around the world. See? That was in 1933. And I predicted that there would be some great tragedy happen to this United States before or by the year of 1977. How many remembers me saying that? Look at the hands. Sure.
We have been unable to locate any copy of the print version of the original 1933 prophecies in any third party publication and many speculate that this never happened. There is no independent evidence that these prophecies were made in 1933. The only evidence we have are William Branham's own words, which we have shown in other articles are often lacking in credibility.
Detailed analysis of the 1933 visions
Please click on the links below to go to a detailed analysis of the individual prophecies.
- Prophecy - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- First time mentioned on tape - Sept. 27, 1958
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - William Branham mentioned President Roosevelt a number of times in his sermons prior to 1958 but never in relation to this "prophecy." The Roosevelt prophecy is also not included in the list of 1933 prophecies in the Church Age Book. The prophecy was changed over time so that it appeared to have been fulfilled
- Prophecy - Mussolini will invade Ethiopia
- First time mentioned on tape - Mar. 26, 1953
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - The prophecy was changed over time
- Prophecy - Hitler and WWII
- First time mentioned on tape - Sept. 27, 1958
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - The prophecy changed over time
- Prophecy - Russia and the three ...isms
- First time mentioned on tape - Mar. 26, 1953
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - Failed
- Prophecy - The Egg-shaped Car
- First time mentioned on tape - Mar. 26, 1953
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - Failed
- Prophecy - Driverless Cars
- First time mentioned on tape - Sept. 27, 1958
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - William Branham claimed it was fulfilled
- Prophecy - American Morality
- First time mentioned on tape - April 28, 1956
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - Failed
- Prophecy - American Morality
- First time mentioned on tape - November 13, 1960 (Five days after J.F. Kennedy won the US presidential election)
- Timing - After the fact
- Status - Failed (an analysis of election results showed that more women voted for Nixon than for Kennedy)
- Prophecy - The Rise of a Cruel American Woman Leader
- First time mentioned on tape - May 1, 1955
- Timing - Before the fact
- Status - Ambiguous - WMB claimed that it was fulfilled
- Prophecy - America in Ashes
- First time mentioned on tape - August 5, 1960
- Timing - Before the fact
- Status - Unfulfilled
Quotes of William Branham
The first mention of the visions was in March 1953. William Branham does not state that there were seven visions and he does not mention the year in which the prophecies were given (emphasis and numbers added):
- People, we’re living in the end time. How many of you people heard years ago down here when they was going to have me arrested down here for preaching on that “mark of the beast”?
- (1) When I said that Mussolini, when he first come in power twenty-some-odd years ago, I said, “If Mussolini ever goes towards Ethiopia, mark this down, there will never be peace till Jesus Christ comes.” And I said,
- (2) “There’ll be three great isms, Communism, Fascism, and Nazism.” And I said, “They’ll wind up in one ism, and that one ism will dominate the world and will burn the Vatican City.” You remember me saying that years and years and years ago. And just exactly that way! I said,
- (3) “Just before that time comes, that automobiles…” Which was built that old straight back, twenty years ago or twenty-five years ago. You can remember twenty years anyhow. And I said, “They’ll look like an egg. They’ll be shaped. That’s a vision. Be something on the shape of something like that.”
- And that’s the way they’ll be just before the Rapture.
They are mentioned again in a sermon in May 1955. William Branham does not state that there were seven visions. He only mentions three and he states that it was either in 1932 or 1933 (emphasis and numbers added):
- I believe that God is permitting communism to hit the land. I believe I can sensibly prove that by the Bible, that God promised that up into those isms, as communism years ago, when they first got out that N.R.A. I… Now, you remember that. And when Mussolini had first come in power, one morning by a vision… Now, it’s written on old paper, laying at the house today, dated way back in 1933—’32 or ’33. Going to Sunday school one morning, I was caught away in a vision. And I said, “Now…” Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, I said,
- (1) “Now, there’s going to be three great isms. Which is now in existence. One of them is in Rome, which is—is Fascism, and one of them is in Germany which is Nazi—Nazism. And the other one is in Russia, which is communism.” I said, “Those three great isms is the unclean spirits that went out of the mouth of the false prophet, and the dragons, and so forth that will unite themselves together, speaking things that they should not, and they’ll all beat at one another, until they’ll finally wind up in one ism. And I predict that that will be communism. And communism will burn the Vatican city. And I said, “Just before the end time comes…” Now remember, I still say this: “Before the end time comes…” Wrote twenty-three years ago.
- (2) “Before the end time comes, there’ll be a woman, that’ll be a great ruler in this nation. She will either be president or something on that order, some great woman.
- (3) And at that time, automobiles, just before the coming of the Lord, will be in the shape of an egg.” Now, remember that; keep it in mind. See? That was in 1932, or something like that. And look how they’re shaping down every year, right to it.
- We’re nearer the end time; we are.
About one year later, he states that one of the visions was that a woman would be president before the end (emphasis added):
- I didn’t mean that to do any harm, women; I don’t mean you Christian women. But just to see women coming into politics and everything, it’s a disgrace; it’s a breaking of the American morale. And remember, this is… America will… A—a woman… I—I better leave it alone. But just remember this. I predict this: that a woman will be president before we’re annihilated. That’s right. I said that in 1933 by a vision. Sure, it’s a woman’s world. Where did it start from? Hollywood. All your dirty, filthy dressing and things, that’s what’s crept into our homes and things like that. And now comes through television, everything else. It’s a disgrace.'
A couple of weeks after this in May 1956, he mentions four prophesies from 1933 and admits that there was no one left who had heard the original prophecies (emphasis and numbers added):
- America! Now you remember, if you haven’t got this wrote down, put it down. This is my prediction. See? In 1933, when we were having services down here where the old, I believe the Church of Christ is there now, it used to be the old…It’s right over here, Brother Neville, right straight down. Charlie Kern used to live there. What’s it…Orphan’s home over here on Meigs Avenue. In 1933, I just got a 1933 Ford, and I dedicated it that morning to the Lord. And, before leaving home, I saw a vision. I’ve got it wrote, old yellow paper still waiting in a Bible. I saw the end time coming.
- And, you, how many can remember what a ’33 car looked like back there? Oh, it was kind of run out like this, and way up in the back, and chopped down for the spare tire to hang on. I saw a vision, that:
- (1) “Before the Coming of the Lord, that cars would look like an egg.” How many remembers that prediction? Is there anybody left in here? Brother Seward is gone. And I guess… It was 1933 when we were having services over here. I guess just about all of them is gone now, since then.
- (2) And I predicted, that, “America, their number-one god would be women.” That’s what it is. Everything is fashioned after Hollywood. I have things on records from the FBI file that would shock you to pieces just to tell you right where. And the scandal on these movie stars, there isn’t a one of them, hardly, but what’s prostitutes. And the FBI exposed it just recently. I have it from their own file. And so all of them living out, even these movie stars, where he proved, they went in and picked them up, living with men, twenty-five and fifty dollars a night, a man, all up and down, in Hollywood and everywhere, had private homes and men back in there where they would send them out to these people. And that’s what we look to, television, and—and out here on these screens and things, and let our children call that an idol. And then call that mother? That’s a long ways from being mother. That’s filth. That’s exactly. And yet they set the pace of the day. Well, let them, the kind of clothes they wear, watch the American women dress right up just like them, and everything. Sure. And America’s god is a woman. Not Jehovah; they’ve turned away from That. Not to mother now, now lay that aside, that’s a sacred thing we’re going to talk about; but I mean woman.
- (3) And, remember, I predict that before the great total annihilation, which I don’t say the Lord told me this, but I believe there will be something happen either between now or at that time in ’77. It may come at this hour. But between now and ’77, I predict that either a great destruction or a total annihilation of the entire earth, between now and ’77, I predicted it in 1933. I predicted that women would keep demoralizing and the nation would keep falling, and they’d keep hanging to mother, or like mother like that, till they become, a woman become an idol.
- (4) And after a while, that, “America would be ruled by a woman.” Mark it and see if it’s not right. A woman will take the place of a President or something, of great, some high power in America.
He waits almost a year before he mentions the prophesies again but he does not go into any detail other than to state that they were printed in a book and that there had been over a 100,000 copies printed in 17 different languages. The only book that this could be referring to would be "William Branham, A Man Sent From God" written by Gordon Lindsay in collaboration with William Branham. The problem is that, while this book contains references to other visions that William Branham had, it contains no reference to the visions of 1933. We are unaware of any other significant book that was distributed by William Branham. The question must be asked: Which book was he referring to and if it was the book, "A Man Sent From God", why did he state something that was untrue? (emphasis added):
- My heart has been stirred in the last year, after I have looked across the nations and seen the things heap up, the way they are, and the little isms arising. It well brings to my memory what’s wrote there in that cornerstone, on that morning when we dedicated…or laid the cornerstone. When the Lord woke me up; not knowing what visions was, in those days. I’m looking at the chimney on top of the house, five feet or more from where I was sitting when the vision taken place, twenty-three years ago, in 1933. Be about twenty-four years ago, I suppose. I’m looking at the chimney right now. It was long before I was ever married. I was single, and home. We were just building this church. And we was laying the cornerstone that morning, when the Lord gave me the vision. I had woke up and looked out the window. And it was along in June, and the honeysuckles, or the buds a blooming. And there looked like I went walking out, or something. And I—I saw the Lord Jesus, and saw my tabernacle. And He pronounced to me that this was not my tabernacle; and got me under the sky. Many of you know the vision, because it’s wrote and published, and I believe the fourth or fifth edition, of nearly a hundred thousand books has went in seventeen different languages. And just watch how that has come to pass, word by word, just did never fail! How that we come together in a lovely little group of people, and how the Lord did bless us, and then from place to place, but finally into the evangelistic fields, and over the world now, how it’s gone.
A few months later, in June 1957, he refers to one of the prophecies (emphasis added):
- You know, the women is on the increase here in the nation, though, you know. That’s what we’re thinking about, you see. I think it’s—it’s about three to five. Three…Out of five children that’s born, three of them are girls. And the women are getting bigger; the men are getting smaller.
- Women are taking over. Course, that’s just the trend and the prophecy of the day, that this nation is a woman’s nation. It’ll be run by a woman. And remember, thir-…1933, I saw that come in a vision, a great powerful woman will take over the whole nation, some day, that’s exactly right, before the end time, ’fore total annihilation. 34 The cars, in that day, will be shaped like an egg, running back like, in this form there. And it’ll be controlled by some kind of a power, that they won’t even have to use the steering wheel, at times. [Brother Branham snaps his finger once—Ed.] Just set her, and go on like that. See, before the annihilation! Now, you remember, that’s, now, that’s on record. See? And women will take over. Women will take over.
The next mention is over a year later in September, 1958 when he details five of the visions (emphasis and numbers added):
- And in 1933, when the Lord…When we was having meetings over here where that church of Christ is standing now, the old Masonic home, the vision of the Lord came to me up here and predicted that:
- (1) “Germany would rise up and put that Maginot Line there.” Many of you remember it. And how they’d be all fortified in there, and the Americans would take a great beating right there at that line.
- (2) And also said what would take place, and about Roosevelt and them things, how he would run and make that fourth term. Perfectly, just exactly the way it come to pass.
- (3) And also said that cars would keep getting more like an egg, until the last days they’d be just in the shape of an egg.
- (4) And I said, “It will come to pass that those cars will not be run by a steering wheel. It’ll be something another run them.” It’s them cars they’re bringing out right now, remote control, for safety. Correct. You won’t be able to enter into a city…Then, a twenty-mile zone, you can just go twenty mile. You can’t hit another car, ’cause it’s remote control. See, it’s going like that, and right now.
- (5) And I said, “Remember, in that day, before the end time comes, before the end time comes, that a woman…Now, you all keep this wrote down. There’ll be a great, powerful woman raise up, either be President, or dictator, or some great powerful woman in this United States. And she’ll sink, under the influence of women.
- Now, you remember, that’s THUS SAITH THE LORD.” See?
The prophecies aren't mentioned again until August 1960 when he relates 3 visions. He refers to the visions a number of times in 1960 (emphasis and numbers added):
- You remember, I predicted that in 1933. And it will be that way too. For I saw a vision before the end time,
- (1) that great and powerful thing stood up in the United States, and she become as stubbles. So then, it’s going to happen.
- (2) I said, “Automobiles will—come like the shape of an egg.” You know what a ’33 car looked like.
- (3) And I said, “There’ll even be traveling on the road, they won’t even have to guide it.” They’ve already got that out; I seen it here not long ago. It’ll be controlled by electronics like, or by a magnetic post, to cut their speed and so forth, and raise their speed. They can’t hit against one another and so forth. And I’ve got that wrote in a book since 1933.
- And it’ll be that way; we’re coming to it now. We’re right in it, because the Holy Spirit is the One that leads the church, and warns us of dangers that is to come.
In November 1960, he states for the first time that he is reading them and that they were from 1932. This is also the first time he mentions that women will elect the wrong person. It is not surprisingly only 5 days after the election of J.F. Kennedy (emphasis and numbers added):
- I’d like to read you a prophecy that was given. I got on… And may…By the way, Mr. Mercier and many of them are going to take some of these old prophecies, and dig them out, and revise them a little, or bring them up to date, and put them in papers. I’d like to read some things that I’d like for you to—to…This one, first. I’d like to read something to you.
- “1932.” Listen to this. “As I was on my way, or as I was getting ready to go on my way to church this morning, it came to pass that I fell into a vision. Our services is being held on Meigs Avenue, at the old orphan’s home where Charlie Kern lives in part of the building.” He lives just across the street now, you know. “And it came to pass, that, while I was in this vision, I seen some dreadful things take place. I speak this in the Name of the Lord.
- (1) “The President which now is, President Franklin D. Roosevelt,” now remember, this is twenty-eight years ago, “will cause the whole world to go to war.
- (2) And the new dictator of Italy, Mussolini, shall make his first invasion towards Ethiopia. And he will take Ethiopia, but that will be his last. He shall come to his end.
- (3) “We will be in war with Germany. Watch Russia. Now, that, see, Communism, Nazism, and Fascism. Watch Russia, but that is not the main one to watch.
- (4) “It shall also…has been an evil thing done in this country, they have permitted women to vote. This is a woman’s nation, and she will pollute this nation as Eve did Eden.” Now you see why I’m hammering the way I do? I got THUS SAITH THE LORD. “In her voting, she will elect the wrong person.
- (5) “The Americans will take a great beating at a place that Germany will build, which will be a great wall built of concrete,” the Maginot Line, eleven years before it was ever built, “but finally they will be victors.
- (6) “Then when these women help elect the wrong person, then I seen a great woman rise up in the United States, well-dressed and beautiful, but cruel in heart. She will either guide or lead this nation to ruination.” I got, in parenthesis, “(Perhaps, Catholic church).
- (7) “Also, science will progress, especially in the mechanical world. Automobiles will continue to get like egg-shape.
- (8) Finally they will build one that won’t need a steering wheel.” They’ve got it now. “It will be controlled by some other power.
- (9) “Then I seen the United States as one smoldering, burnt-over place. It will be near the end.” Then I got, in parenthesis, “(I predict that this will take place…).” Now, remember, the Lord, that’s what the Lord showed. “(But I predict this will take place before 1977.) Upon this prediction, I base, because of the onrushing slaught that’s coming now, how fast that it was moving, how long it’ll take till this nation meets its place.”
- Now, look what happened now.
- (see 1 above) In President Franklin D. Roosevelt, took America to England’s tea party. That’s right. Germany never picked on us; we picked on them. Throwed the whole world into a war, that caused the world war.
- (see 5 above) The German’s built the Maginot Line. Which, there, any veteran here knows what she took there at the Maginot Line.
- (see 6 above) Women, given the right to vote, elected President-elect Kennedy, was the woman’s vote, the wrong man; which will finally lead to full control, of the Catholic church, in United States.
- (see 9 above) Then the bomb comes that explodes her.
- There are seven things predicted, and five of them has already happened. So you can judge, yourself, how far away we are. We’re near the end. If them five things happened, these other two things are bound to happen. It’s just got to happen.
- I do not think that Mr. Kennedy will have much effect now, because he’ll make a wonderful President, in order to bring in the others, to get a scene set just like they have in England, like they did in Mexico, like they did everywhere else like that. And American people, so unstabled; not spiritually. They’re smart, but too smart for their own good. Intelligence swings backward, sometime, and backfires. So they…I’m preaching on that, this morning, in a little bit.
- So, we find out, we’re—we’re right on the verge. Reason I said this; that’s the reason I pressed that, the other day, so hard the way I did. But it was that that did it, that’s right, women’s vote. That put… Did you notice the rallies on the television? Nixon to be, pretty near, all men. All of them wanted to kiss Kennedy, the women, jumping astraddle the cars, everything like that, jumping up-and-down.
- And now let me bring something else. I haven’t got written here, but, on magnetic tape. And this is taped, too. 1956, in Chicago, Illinois, standing at the…that scho-…Lane Tech High School. They were there. I said, “This year is going to be the changing point of America.” I just come from overseas, don’t know why I come. Come back, canceled my meetings in Africa and around, come back. Billy Graham, something mysterious, he canceled his. Tommy Osborn canceled his. And we all, crossing United States, in meetings. I said, “America will either receive or reject Christ, this year.” Then I said, when they elected, in Indiana, a twenty-two-year boy…-year-old boy, to be judge. The Spirit of the Lord came on me, and I said, “They’ll finally have a President that’ll be one of these crewcut, playboy, beatnik-type Presidents, a ladies’ man.” Now, them is predictions, years ago. See where we’re at? [Congregation says, “Amen.”—Ed.] It’s later than we think.
A few days later, he refers to the visions again. This is the first time that he provides seven specific prophecies. He also states that the list of visions would be published in the "Herald of Faith" magazine, although we have been unable to obtain a copy of this magazine and so cannot confirm that the list of visions was, in fact, published in the magazine (emphasis and numbers added):
- I was on my way to Sunday school, and when I was getting my Bible, a vision came before me; and I was stopped in the floor. And here was what it said. It’s on yellow paper. Will be printed in the “Herald of Faith” right away, because most all of it is fulfilled. 1933—think of this now. Many, many years ago, about twenty-eight years ago it—it taken place. Watch how accurate His Word is.
- (1) Said, “We now have a president (Dwi… Mr. Roosevelt), and this Mr. Roosevelt will cause the world to go into a world war through his—in his time of his administration, his—his—as president,” and then said,
- (2) “And during this time they have permitted women to vote, which will be a curse to the nation. They’ll elect the wrong man sometime.” And they did the other day. Now, think of that. Said,
- (3) “We will go to war with Germany, and Germany will be fortified behind concrete. And we will take an awful beating at this place,” the Maginot Line eleven years before it was built. See? Exactly. Said,
- (4) “This new dictator, Mussolini, will take his first step toward Ethiopia, and Ethiopia will fall at his feet.” It did. It said, “That’ll be his last. He will end in disgrace.” And I said,
- (5) “It will come to pass before the end time comes that there will be a great woman stand up in the United States, because the United States is marked woman. Her number is thirteen, and she’ll rise up, either be president, or (I put it in parentheses) perhaps the woman being beautiful and attractive will be the Catholic church but cruel at heart, and she’ll lead the nation to pollution.
- (6) And then it will come to pass that they’ll have an automobile perfected into a place, that I seen a family driving in an automobile that was glass topped and didn’t have any steering wheel in it.” It was… And I seen the other day that it in the “Popular Mechanics” that the machine is already invented. They can take it anywhere you want to by some sort of a—this radar control. Just set your post to it and it goes right on. You don’t even need it, and it’s glass topped.
- (7) Then I turned to look and I seen the United States was a smoldering something had burned it up. And down beneath there I said, not in the trance, but, “I predict…” (remember this, I guess this is taped too), “I predict that these things will take place between now, 1933 and 1977.” Which will give us sixteen more years if my prediction strikes right.
- Now, there was seven things spoke of that would happen. Five of them has already happened. There’s two left to take place. It’ll be that way. That’s in the Name of the Lord it shall be that way. See?
On December 8, 1960, he mentions the visions again (emphasis and numbers added):
- You remember the vision that was read here, 1933? I was going…The church wasn’t even built. Didn’t know what a vision was, called it a “trance.” I was just a young Baptist preacher, and we were… All my life I saw those visions, and I’ll ask anybody to rise and say if ever one of them ever failed. No, never did! It can’t! See? It won’t! And now, and as I started the Sunday school I fell into a trance. We was having it over here at the old Masonic home, Charlie Kern’s place, little group of us.
- (1) And I seen this President Roosevelt leading the world to a world war. Predicted! I said,
- (2) “And there’s three isms: the Nazi, and the Fascism, and Communism.” I said…(How many in here remembers?) I said, “Keep your eyes on Communism, it’ll all head up in there.” I said,
- (3) “Ethiopia, Mussolini will go to Ethiopia, but he’ll fail.”
- (4) And I said, “We’ll finally go to war with Germany, but” I said “Germany will be fortified in, in a great big bunch of concrete.” Eleven years before the Maginot Line was built, eleven years. I said,
- (5) “Then after the war…We’ll finally win it. And after the war is over, it’ll come to pass that science will be inventing great things.” And I said, “When they do, they’ll make an automobile, and automobiles will continually shape down.” (You know what they looked like in ’33.) Now then, said, “They’ll become like eggs, look like eggs.
- (6) For I seen on a highway, a great master highway, a car going down the road that didn’t have any steering wheel in it. It was controlled by a power.” They got it right now. I said,
- (7) “During that time…Now they’re permitting women to vote; and women, in voting, will finally…” I said, “This nation is a woman’s nation, it’s marked by a woman. It’s a woman right down through prophecy, everywhere; and number thirteen everywhere in prophecy.” And I said, “It’s a woman’s country, she has her liberties here. And she’ll ruin it, she’s the ruination of the world.” (And, Roy, I got your letters on that, that great woman that… “Every criminal case…We’ve…I’d X-rayed it down now to: every criminal case was ever done in this United States, a woman was behind it.” That’s exactly right. That’s immoral women, you see, and things.) Now, so then I said, “There will be in that time, during that time the women will be permitted to vote, and they’ll elect the wrong person.” They did it on this last election. That’s right.
- (8) “Which will start the stronghold. During that time it’ll come to pass that—that there’ll be a great woman rise up in the United States, she’ll be beautifully dressed,” and I got in parenthesis: “(perhaps the Catholic church).” See? “That’ll take rulership over the power, overpower the others in the United States. She’ll be beautiful to look at, but she’ll be cruel-hearted as she can be.” I said,
- (9) “Then I looked again, and I saw the United States just blowed to pieces. There wasn’t nothing left on it.”
- And I predicted then. “Now this, that was THUS SAITH THE LORD.” And think! Of five of those seven predictions, has already happened. The church to take a hold, the Catholic church. And the coming of the end time. And I said, “I seen, looked like there was stumps burning; rocks, blowed out; and the whole United States just looked bare, laying like that, as far as I could see where I was standing.”
- And I said, “I predict, according to the way time is moving, it’ll be sometime between this year ’33 and ’77.” And it’ll have to squeeze awful hard to get through there. And we’re setting on a powder keg, friends. Everything’s ready.
On December 11, 1960, he goes through them again (emphasis and numbers added):
- But the Lord showed me a vision of the great powerful woman, in ’33, 1933, it’s on paper. Of how that
- (1) “Roosevelt would cause…he helped cause the world to go to war.”
- (2) How that “Mussolini would make his first invasion to Ethiopia and he would take it, but he would come to a disgraceful end.” And how that
- (3) “Then the three ism: Nazism, Fascism, and Communism, would all wind up in Communism.” And how many in here remembers me just keep…have you stand, and say it over, I’d tell you, “Watch Russia! Watch Russia, the king of the North! Watch Russia, king of the North! Watch Russia, king of the North!”? How many has heard me just say, just wave that over, over? The old-timers, you see, back in the early part of the church. Just stand there and wave it over and over, “Watch Russia, the king of the North! See, what he would do, for all those isms will heap up into Russia.” Then I said, that
- (4) “This nation would finally go to war with Germany. And Germany would be built in a concrete wall.” And that was the Maginot Line, eleven years before it was ever started to build it, eleven years before. And I said, “The Americans will take an awful beating at that line.” Some of these brethren here was at that line, Brother Roy Roberson and them; ask them what happened. They sure did. All right. “But finally,” I said, “we will overcome and will be one of the winner in the war between us and Germany.” Now, I said, “Then after that time, that science would really progress.” They did, they made the atomic bomb and everything. I said,
- (5) “During their progression, they would make a…cars would constantly begin to shape like an egg.” And you remember the big old hood on the 1933, the big back come down like this, the spare tire on the back of it? Look how it is now, see: streamlined, see, like an egg. And I said,
- (6) “Finally they will invent a car that they won’t have to have a steering wheel in it. I seen a family going down the…Call it, ‘road,’ in a glass-top car, great big fine-looking roads and fine car. And they were sitting, looking at one another, and the car was running by itself, going right on around the curves and everything.” And they’ve got the car right now, it’s already invented. They’ve got the car. And I said then, “Oh, how science will progress in that day!” I said,
- (7) “Then I seen a…They’re going to permit women and are permitting women to vote. And by voting, they’ll elect the wrong man some of these days.” And you did at the last election. It was the woman’s votes that elected Kennedy. We know that, see, between the crooked machines and things fixed up, that FBI exposed. And how could anybody…Why don’t they do something about it? Why ain’t something said? Hah! Afraid somebody’d lose their job. You see, it’s just a bunch of politics, rotten to the core. That’s all. Sure! There ain’t no—ain’t no…isn’t no, excuse me. There is no salvation in this nation, there is no salvation in any nation. Salvation’s in Jesus Christ and Him alone! Uh-huh! That’s right. Now, I’m thankful for America. I’d rather live here than any place in the world, because…outside of Canada. Canada and the United States is twins, we know that, neighboring nations, wonderful place, but I—I believe I’d rather live here than anywhere I know of, because it’s my home. I’m glad that I am an American, and thankful for it. But I tell you, it certainly needs a counter revival, it sure does. And it will not get it! No, sir. She’ll never rise again! No, sir. She’s gone! You remember, about five years ago in Chicago, that’s on tape. You got it, Gene. I said, “They’ll either accept It this year, or they’ll constantly drop down.” And they’ve done it, see, and they will do it till she’ll finally meet her end.
- (8) But there’ll be a powerful woman! Now, remember! This is on tape, too. A powerful woman, great woman, she’ll either be President, or it’ll be a woman representing the Catholic church (which I think it is) will take over here someday and she’ll rule this country. This nation is a woman’s nation. Flag was made by a woman, it’s number thirteen. She started out, thirteen stars, thirteen stripes, thirteen colonies. Everything’s thirteen, thirteen, thirteen, right on down. Thirteen stars on her silver dollar now. Everything’s a thirteen. It’s number thirteen, and appears in the 13th chapter of Revelation. Completely thirteen! Everything is “woman, woman, woman, woman, woman,” right on down. And she took over all the offices. She’s took over Hollywood. She’s took over the nations. She’s took over the offices. She’s took over everything there is; equal rights with the man, votes with the man, cusses like a man, drinks like a man, anything else. And just bait for the Catholic church, for the worship of a woman! They’re already worshipping a woman, anyhow.
A month later in January 1961 he states (emphasis and numbers added):
- A few days ago we… Now, I’m not Democrat nor Republican; I’m a Christian; so I don’t mention these things. But I picked up an old book there that the—the Lord had gave me a vision in 1933 when I just first become a minister, going down to the Baptist Tabernacle. And He gave me a vision that morning, and I seen the first one I remember of an international affair.
- (1) And I seen that President Roosevelt that was in then, and seen that we’d go to a world war.
- (2) Then I seen also that—that was eleven years before the Maginot line was built, I seen Germany fortify themselves in this big concrete place.
- (3) I also seen they permitted women to vote, which was wrong. And said they would—they would someday elect the wrong man; they just did it. And then… So then I seen the time of—of the end coming, and five things that the Lord let… Seven things I saw, five of them has already come to pass.
- (4) I seen a powerful woman stand up to the United States. You can write this down if you do so—it’s going to happen. I don’t know… She’s on her road now. Exactly. And she took over.
- (5) And then I seen the United States just like something had burnt it over hit it, and just something, blowed up rocks and things.
- (6) And then I seen the time there’d be an increase in science. I noticed there’d be an automobile… I had it wrote down there. I got it right with me now, old yellow paper, that there’d be a machine, automobile perfected, looked like an egg, would be glass over it.
- (7) And there was a man and woman, the family, setting there with their backs turned to one another, playing cards, and the machine traveling itself. Something on the bumpers that would—it couldn’t hit the others, going down. And I seen that on television a few nights ago. They got that thing perfected right now.
- See, all those things that the Lord spoke is true. And we just got two more things left of that to be fulfilled, and that’s the end time. And if there ever was a time that we ought to be trying to get people to God, it’s now.
In March 1961, he states (emphasis and numbers added):
- And as I said, “We’re just being honeycombed with communism and everything.” Every ism, it’s… Many of you, if you’d put a righteous President in every county in the whole United States, it’s still gone. She’ll never rise again, THUS SAITH THE LORD. 1956 she made her fatal move. Now, and she took well on her way about three months ago. Now, she’s gone. Write it in your Bible; see if it’s right. 1933, one morning going to the Baptist tabernacle, I went into a trance, saw a vision.
- (1) I saw President Roosevelt was going to help lead the world to a world war, told it that morning. They was going to lock me up for it. And I said,
- (2) “They’ll go to war with Germany.” Eleven years before the Maginot Line was built, I said, “There…” in that same vision I saw Germany fortified in concrete. And America took a terrible beating there, and many of you boys know what happened, was there. Notice. I said,
- (3) “'Mussolini is standing up as a dictator; he will make his first invasion to Ethiopia. But he will take Ethiopia, but he will come to a disgraceful end, him and that woman both.” And they hung them with their feet up, and her clothes hanging over her head in the street, and spit on them. I said, "Science will improve.” I said,
- (4) “Another thing, the nation has permitted women to vote, one of the most horrible disgraces they’ve done.” And I said, “In voting they’ll elect the wrong man.” I’m neither Democrat nor Republican. I’m a Christian. Both sides is rotten. But they made their fatal mistake the other day. Women done the works. And how you colored people, sell your birthright to such a thing as that, when the blood of Abraham Lincoln’s stains, up yonder on that dress. God have mercy. Help me, Lord. Oh, my. Maybe I shouldn’t have said it. But I’ve done said it. Remember. Oh, how can it be? My days as evangelist is soon done. I can’t prophetic and evangelist too. I’ll leave the field. That’s in the spirit now. Soon He will be calling me; I’ll leave the field of evangelism. Then He will use me as His seer. What’s the matter with me anyhow? Where was I at? Yes. Genesis 18. Did you get that Gene? Genesis 18, I believe I was speaking on. Then, no, I was on what He told me, would happen. Then He said,
- (5) “Science will be increased, until it comes to a place until they’ll perfect an automobile, that looks like an egg, before the end time.” There I seen it. And I said,
- (6) “They’ll control it with some kind of a steering outfit that they don’t have to touch it theirself.” I seen an American family, going down a great big broad way playing cards with a glass-top car, looked like an egg. They’ve got it right now. You seen it on television here not long ago. They’ve got it. And I said,
- (7) “Then I seen some great powerful woman rise in the United States.” ’Cause this is a woman’s nation: woman’s picture on the money; everything is woman here. That’s right. She’s a goddess. Not you Christian women. I’m talking about… Let a little flapper come down the street here with all these shorts, and things. She can do more harm to the church of the living God, among men, than all the bootleg joints there is through the nation. That’s right. This is a… America is a woman’s nation. Got her pictures, Her number’s thirteen, thirteen colonies, thirteen stripes, thirteen stars, thirteen so… Everything is thirteen, thirteen, thirteen and a woman. See? And I seen a great woman rise up, beautiful to look at, but a cruel wicked heart. And that will be a church. And she’s on her road now.
- (8) Then I seen the end time when the United States looked like a big bunch of bursted up stones and things like that, just blowed out, smoldering everywhere. Five of them has happened, two of them’s on their road.
- That has been twenty-one years ago (See?), when it was predicted. If five of them is perfectly hit, the other two’s got to. I see them coming on the road now.
William Branham reiterates the visions again on August 6, 1961. He indicates that Mrs. Wilson was then and the editor indicates that she shouts "Amen". However, whether Mrs. Wilson was in attendance and whether it was in fact her who shouted "Amen" cannot be verified (emphasis and numbers added):
- Now, in 1933, when we were worshipping over here in the Masonic temple, where the church of Christ stands today. On one April morning, before leaving home… I was dedicating my car. I got a ’33 model car, and I was dedicating it to the Lord’s service. And in a vision, I saw the end time. Now notice how striking this is, back yonder when I was just a boy. And you can imagine what a 1933 model car looked like, now, what it looked like. And I went over there to the Masonic temple, where…Some of you old-timers in here remembers. It’s wrote down on old paper, at home. It’s already in print and went out around the world. See? That was in 1933. And I predicted that there would be some great tragedy happen to this United States before or by the year of 1977. How many remembers me saying that? [The old-timers say, “Amen.”—Ed.] Look at the hand. Sure.
- Now watch. I predicted seven things was yet in the making of the…before this great consummation or great thing would take place here in the United States, some great horrible thing. I said… Now remember, this is before it started. I said we would go into a Second World War. How many remember hearing me say it? Say, “Amen.” [Congregation says, “Amen.”—Ed.] All right. A Second World War! I said,
- (1) “The President that now is…” I copied this off the old scripture, yet, the old thing yesterday, that, “The President that we now have,” which was…How many remembers whose it was? [A brother says, “Franklin Roosevelt.”] Franklin D. Roosevelt. I said, “The President we have in now will run even in the fourth term,” he was on his first then, “will run into the fourth term, and we will be taken to a Second World War.” I said,
- (2) “The dictator that’s now arising in Italy, which is Mussolini, he will come into power. And he will go to Ethiopia, and Ethiopia will fall at his steps.” There is people setting here now that knows, that there’s a group of people come and stood, when I was having my meeting in the Redman’s Hall down there that night, when I had to go down there to preach that, Redman’s Hall, and was going to throw me out of the hall for saying such a thing. [Sister Wilson says, “Amen. That’s right.”—Ed.] Yeah. Yeah. Mrs. Wilson, I know you’re…[“That’s right.”] That’s right. When I said that…But did he do it? “But,” I said, “he’ll come to a shameful end,” and he did. Him and the woman he run with, was turned up-side-down and hung on a rope in the street, with their feet up, their clothes hanging down. All right, that come to pass. 203 And then I said,
- (3) “The women has been permitted to vote. Which is absolutely a disgrace upon the nation. And, in voting, some day they’ll elect the wrong man.” And they did that in this last election. My, my! Four…(I said, “Science will progress in such a way…”) No, here, that’s third. Pardon me. Here is the next one, there, the fourth. I said,
- (4) “Our war will be with Germany, and they will build a great big concrete place and fortify themselves in there, and the Americans will take a horrible beating.” Almighty God knows, that Who I stand before now, I seen those independent Nazis kick at the Americans like that, and things, at that wall. [A man in the congregation says, “Amen.”—Ed.] And there is many boys standing here now that was at that Siegfried Line, that knows what it was. [“Amen. Yes, sir. Amen.”] And remember, that was eleven years before the Siegfried Line was built. Is God true? [Congregation says, “Amen.”] Does He still foretell things to happen? [“Amen.”] Watch. That’s, that was the fourth.
- (5) Now the fifth thing. “Science will progress in such a way until they will make a car that will not have to be guided by a steering wheel.
- (6) And the cars will continue to be shaped like an egg, until the consummation, the end time. I seen American family going down the road, in a broad way, riding in a car with their backs turned towards where the wheel should be, looked like they were playing checkers or cards.” And we got it. It’s on television. Popular Science, Mechanics, rather, all have it. We got the car. It’s controlled by a remote control, by—by radar. They won’t even have to have any steering wheel in it. Just set your dial like this, like you dial your phone, and your car takes you right on to it; can’t wreck, nor nothing, no other cars. The magnet keeps the rest of them away from you. See? They got it. Oh, my! Think of it. Predicted thirty years before it happened! Now, that brings us then to the election of President Kennedy. And this car coming on the—on the scene, bringing five things (out of the seven) that has happened exactly.
- (7) Now, I predicted, and have said, “I saw a great woman stand up, beautiful-looking, dressed in real highly royal-like purple.” And I got little parenthesis down here, “(She was a great ruler in the United States; perhaps the Catholic church.)” A woman, some woman; I don’t know it’ll be the Catholic church. I don’t know. I can’t say. Only thing I seen, I seen the woman, that was all.
- But this is a woman’s nation. This nation is number thirteen, in prophecy. She’s got thirteen stripes, thirteen stars. She started thirteen colonies. Thirteen, thirteen, everything is thirteen. Appears in the 13th chapter of Revelations, even. She is thirteen. And she is a woman nation. The divorce courts in America produce more divorces, by our women, than all the rest of the nations. The morals in our country is lower, and divorces, than it is in France or Italy, where prostitution is on the street. So, but they are prostitutes; ours is married women trying to live with several men, and several married men trying to live with other women. In the nations where they have polygamy, it’s a thousand times better. And, yet, polygamy is wrong, we know. But, just show how degraded we are.
- I got a piece up there out of the paper, where it showed that when our American boys went overseas, in this last war, that over, I believe, it was around seventy percent…Why, now, wait a minute, I believe it was three out of four that went overseas, was divorced by their wife before they got back. And its great big headline says, “What’s happened to the morals of our American people?” You remember seeing it? [Congregation says, “Amen.”—Ed.] All of you did, I guess. “What’s happened to the morals of our American women?” Plants, working out yonder with other men. It’s a woman’s nation. What’s she going have? A woman god, or a goddess.
- (8) Now, then, after that, I turned and looked. And I saw this United States burning like a smolder, rocks had been blowed up. And it was burning like a—a heap of fire in logs, or something that just set it afire. And looked as far as I could see, and she had been blown up. And then the vision left me. Five out of the three has happened…or five out of the seven, rather, has happened.
- And here comes around and shows. And then I predicted. I never said the Lord told me that, but, standing that morning in the church, I said, “The way progress…” I got back to one end of their wall, and run to the other end of the wall. I said, “The way progress is going on, I’ll predict that the time…I don’t know why I’m saying it. But I predict that that’ll all happen between right now, 1933, and 1977.” And not knowing it, God knows my heart, I never knowed it until yesterday, that 1977 is the jubilee, and exactly the same amount of time run out that He give with Israel, and everything at the end. So we’re at…And here we are at the end of the age, at the coming in of the seventieth week. We don’t know what time that the Church will be gone. Oh, my! What can we do, friends? Where we at?
He does not mention the visions again for two and a half years but then describes them incompletely in January 1964 (emphasis and numbers added):
- And is it not a strange thing, that in this day that when we have come through all these things, and the Message has crossed the earth against organization, It’s blasted it from right to left, that, in this hour that’s been told since 1933, when the Holy Spirit gave me that visions and showed me the end time, seven things that I spoke of, and five of them has already happened, perfectly, right on; like Germany and—and Italy and all the wars, and the national things (seldom speaks to me on those things). But they happened just exactly the way He said they’d happen.
- (1) How Mussolini would go to Ethiopia, and Ethiopia would fall at his step, and then how that he’d come to a disgrace, and be spit on by his own people; and disgraced, hung upside down, with that prostitute that he lived with, on the street.
- (2) How that the Americas would go to war with Germany, they’d take an awful beating at a place called, a great line where there would be concrete fortified in there, I believe it’s called the Siegfried Line. And there’s one called Maginot, I believe that was the French. Was that right? And the Siegfried Line was the German line. And the Lord let me see that, eleven years before it was built. And they never would admit getting a beating on it, the Americans wouldn’t, till they almost sunk the complete army. When they went in there, the Germans had their guns just trained right out on that fleet, and let it get right in there, and almost sunk it. And I seen that, eleven years before the line was ever—ever a foundation was ever poured for it, or anything, the Siegfried Line.
- (3) And all these other things, like machines and automobiles, and—and how everything has come right down exactly what He said,
- (4) until a woman ruling this nation, which, perhaps, is the church.
- (5) And then the end come.
The final time that William Branham describes the visions was in July 1964. He states that there were two people who were still around when the visions were told, Mrs. Wilson and William Branham's wife, although there was no indication that either of them was in attendance at the meeting (emphasis and numbers added):
- And now I have predicted by revelation from God, or a vision in 1933, that seven things would happen before the end time. And that, one of them, that,
- (1) “Mussolini, who was then becoming dictator, he would become dictator; and also, he would make an invasion and go down to Ethiopia and would take Ethiopia; and the Spirit, It said, ‘he shall fall at his step.’” I wonder if there is any of the old-timers still left in the tabernacle, remember me saying that in the Redman’s Hall down here when we preached, many, many years ago. Is there one in the building, tonight, that’s left from down there at the old Redman’s Hall when I preached that, when they had the N.R.A. out, way back in time of Roosevelt’s first term? I guess there is not a one in here. Is there one? Yeah, yeah, one, there is one. Yes, Mrs. Wilson, I remember her. My wife, setting in the back. Two left, out of the old generation of those in that day. That, when they said this N.R.A. was the mark of the beast, I said, “Nothing to it; not at all. The mark of the beast don’t come here. It comes out of Rome. And it can’t be the mark of the beast.” And now remember that these things was said. Said,
- (2) “Adolf Hitler would come to a mysterious end. And he would declare war on the United States. And they would build a great—a—a great concrete thing, that they’d even live in it. And right there the Americans would take a horrible beating, at this.” And it was the Siegfried line, eleven years before it was ever started to be built. And then said, “But he would come to an end; and the States would win the war.” And then said, that,
- (3) “There is three isms: Nazism, fascism, and communism.” And I said, “They’ll all wind up in communism. Russia will take it all, in communism.” And I said,
- (4) “Then science is going to be so great, man is going to get so smart, till he’ll invent so many things until he’s going to make an automobile that looks like an egg, that’ll have like a glass top on it,
- (5) and it’d be controlled by some other power than a steering wheel.” And they’ve got the car. And I said,
- (6) “Then the morals of our women is going to fall in such a degraded things, till they’re going to be a disgrace to all nations. They’re going to wear man’s clothes. They’re going to keep taking off their clothes till actually they come down like they got their underneath clothes on, that’s all. And, finally, they’ll come to wearing just a fig leaf.” And if you notice, in last month’s Life magazine, they had the woman with the fig leaves on. And that’s the new evening frock, or gown, what they wear of the evening; transparent, can see through it, only the fig leaves just hides a certain spot of her body; with strapless, or strap, unstrapped bathing suits, the top of it, exposed body. And how that those things has happened! Then I said,
- (6) “I seen a woman stand in the United States, like a great queen or something. And she was beautiful to look at, but wicked in her heart. And she made the nation step, go at her step.” Then I said,
- (7) “Finally, He told me to look back East again. And, when I did, I seen, looked like, as it was, the world had exploded. And as far as I could see, was nothing but sticks, and—and smoldering rocks had been blowed up out of the earth.”
And these were to happen before the end of the world. And five of the seven has already happened, in thirty-three years. There we are, back to the end time!
The 1933 visions were also mentioned in the Church Age Book. Given that this book was compiled by Lee Vayle from the sermons on the seven church ages and reviewed in detail by William Branham, we would have to view this listing as being determinative. However, they must be compared to what William Branham has stated previously and any discrepancies noted from other times that William Branham stated he was reading from the list of prophecies as recorded by him in 1933. This comparison is detailed above (emphasis and numbers added):
- The Laodicean Age began around the turn of the Twentieth Century, perhaps 1906. How long will it last? As a servant of God who has had multitudes of visions, of which NONE has ever failed, let me predict (I did not say prophesy, but predict) that this age will end around 1977. If you will pardon a personal note here, I base this prediction on seven major continuous visions that came to me one Sunday morning in June, 1933. The Lord Jesus spoke to me and said that the coming of the Lord was drawing nigh, but that before He came, seven major events would transpire. I wrote them all down and that morning I gave forth the revelation of the Lord.
- (1) The first vision was that Mussolini would invade Ethiopia and that nation would “fall at his steps.” That vision surely did cause some repercussions, and some were very angry when I said it and would not believe it. But it happened that way. He just walked in there with his modern arms and took over. The natives didn’t have a chance. But the vision also said that Mussolini would come to a horrible end with his own people turning on him. That came to pass just exactly as it was said.
- (2) The next vision foretold that an Austrian by the name of Adolph Hitler would rise up as dictator over Germany, and that he would draw the world into war. It showed the Siegfried line and how our troops would have a terrible time to overcome it. Then it showed that Hitler would come to a mysterious end.
- (3) The third vision was in the realm of world politics for it showed me that there would be three great ISMS, Facism, Nazism, Communism, but that the first two would be swallowed up into the third. The voice admonished, “WATCH RUSSIA, WATCH RUSSIA. Keep your eye on the King of the North.”
- (4) The fourth vision showed the great advances in science that would come after the second world war. It was headed up in the vision of a plastic bubble-topped car that was running down beautiful highways under remote control so that people appeared seated in this car without a steering wheel and they were playing some sort of a game to amuse themselves.
- (5) The fifth vision had to do with the moral problem of our age, centering mostly around women. God showed me that women began to be out of their place with the granting of the vote. Then they cut off their hair, which signified that they were no longer under the authority of a man but insisted on either equal rights, or in most cases, more than equal rights. She adopted men’s clothing and went into a state of undress, until the last picture I saw was a woman naked except for a little fig leaf type apron. With this vision I saw the terrible perversion and moral plight of the whole world.
- (6) Then in the sixth vision there arose up in America a most beautiful, but cruel woman. She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, though I knew it could possibly be a vision of some woman rising in great power in America due to a popular vote by women.
- (7) The last and seventh vision was wherein I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America.
- Based on these seven visions, along with the rapid changes which have swept the world in the last fifty years, I PREDICT (I do not prophesy) that these visions will have all come to pass by 1977. And though many may feel that this is an irresponsible statement in view of the fact that Jesus said that “no man knoweth the day nor the hour.” I still maintain this prediction after thirty years because, Jesus did NOT say no man could know the year, month or week in which His coming was to be completed. So I repeat, I sincerely believe and maintain as a private student of the Word, along with Divine inspiration that 1977 ought to terminate the world systems and usher in the millennium. Now let me say this. Can anyone prove any of those visions wrong? Were they not all fulfilled? Yes, each one has been fulfilled, or is in the process right now. Mussolini invaded Ethiopia successfully, then fell and lost it all. Hitler started a war he could not finish and died mysteriously. Communism took over both the other two ISMS. The plastic bubble car has been built and is awaiting only a better network of roads. Women are all but naked, and are even now wearing topless bathing suits. And just the other day I saw in a magazine the very dress that I saw in my vision (if you can call it a dress). It was a plastic transparent type of cloth with three darkened spots that covered both breasts in a small area, and then there was a dark place like a small apron below. The Catholic Church is on the rise. We have had one Catholic president and will no doubt have another. What is left? Nothing except Hebrews 12:26, “Whose voice then shook the earth: but now He hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.”
- An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages, William Marrion Branham, Chapter 9
- Once More, November 17,1963
- William Branham, 60-1125 - Conference, para. 5
- Souls That are in Prison Now, November 10, 1963
- SEVENTY.WEEKS.OF.DANIEL_ JEFF.IN DA 89-141 SUNDAY_ 61-0806
- The “ambiguous” school of prophecy has as its foremost member in Nostradamus. Ambiguous prophecies are phrased in such a way as to allow a great breadth of potential fulfillments. In respect of William Branham's prophecies, his classic ambiguous prophecy relates to the "prophesied" birth of his son, Joseph.
- William Branham, 53-0326 - Israel And The Church #2, para. 41-42
- William Branham, 55-0501E - The Faith That Was Once Delivered To The Saints, para. 16-17
- William Branham, 56-0428 - God's Covenant With Abraham, para. 44
- William Branham, 56-0513 - Teaching On Moses, para. 18-21
- William Branham, 57-0407M - God Keeps His Word, para. 49-50
- William Branham, 57-0602 - Life, para. 32-33
- William Branham, 58-0927 - Why Are We Not A Denomination?, para. 136
- William Branham, 60-0805 - Lamb And Dove, para. 30
- William Branham, 60-1113 - Condemnation By Representation, para. 32-48
- William Branham, 60-1125 - Conference, para. 5-7
- William Branham, 60-1208 - The Thyatirean Church Age, para. 192-204
- William Branham, 60-1211E - The Laodicean Church Age, para. 44-49
- William Branham, 61-0128 - Why?, para. 93
- William Branham, 61-0312 - Jehovah-Jireh, para. 74-78
- William Branham, 61-0806 - The Seventieth Week Of Daniel, para. 200-205
- William Branham, 64-0112 - Shalom, para. 74
- William Branham, 64-0726E - Broken Cisterns, para. 50-57
- William Branham, An Exposition Of The Seven Church Ages - 9 - The Laodicean Church Age