Category:Honesty and Credibility
William Branham portrayed himself as a simple, honest, uneducated man who was sent from God as a prophet to forerun the second coming of Christ. However, many of the stories that he told have been proven to be untrue and many of the doctrines that he said he received directly from God were, in fact, plagiarized from other ministers. In addition, many stories changed so dramatically over time that he appears to have made them up.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Honesty and Credibility"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Was William Branham Honest
- What We Have Learned
- When was William Branham born?
- William Branham
- William Branham and Money
- William Branham on Suicide
- William Branham Speaking as God
- William Branham speaks in tongues
- William Branham was just human
- William Branham's Double Standard
- William Branham's View of Himself
- William Branham's Visions
- William Branham, The Game Warden
- Wrong statements